Friday 25 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015















- Tanya Burr Sugar Plum Nail Set



- LIVE Wax and Candles 

- Maybelline Baby Its Cold Outside Babylips Set










- Real Techniques, Deluxe Gift Set -Tapered Foundation Brush, Angled Highlighter Brush, Multi-Task Brush, Base Shadow Brush, Fine Liner Brush 

- Real Techniques, Expert Face Brush and Powder Brush

This is just a handful of things that I was kindly given this Christmas, I love  every present I got! I haven't included everything as I would be here all day! 
I am not trying to show off or anything, These presents are from my Family and Santa! 
If you would like me to show , more of what I got then that will be ok and I will or if you want me to do any reviews on anything, then comment down below!

Merry Christmas 

Amy x


13 comments:

  1. It all looks lovely Amy, I love real techniques brushes. And the Mac makeup looks great. Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so good!
    Merry Christmas to you aswell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek the MAC products look lovely and so do the RT brushes! I also really like the Seventeen lipstick.
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, hope you had a nice day dalal xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. This is such a nice selection of products, hope your having a good Christmas!

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great, glad you had a good time. Love you loads xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for my pressies! I really like the bracelet and clock! Love you too xxx

      Delete
  7. Aww you were blessed with so many lovely gifts! That lip balm set is so cute! I love real technique brushes too. Merry Christmas!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, you received some lovely gifts! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun experimenting with your new makeup! Would love to see some reviews once you've tried them!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete