Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas Style

Hello!

Its Christmas Eve! Christmas Day is tomorrow,literally tomorrow and I don't feel Christmassy at all! But hopefully that will change throughout the day!

For today I am going to tell you all about what I will be wearing tomorrow and what make-up I will be wearing, so it is like a Get Ready With Me type post!

Clothes: 
On Christmas day, I like to keep it quite simple. 

Yesterday,me and my mum went shoping and we went into Dorothy Perkins, now I am not a huge fan of DP, but when I saw this I fell in love with it. Its a green thin jumper with a white collar around the top. 
It was in the Christmas sale for only £12! 
The link for it is here.

I am also going to wear some leggings with it and some black  Chelsea Block Boots.






Make-up: 

Before I start, I just want to say that this might not be what I exactly will wear on my face as I really would like some MAC  for Christmas! But lets just pretend I am not getting any MAC!

For the base, I am going to use the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer and then go over with the Stay Time Pressed Powder. Recently these 2 products have been sticking to my face all day! Which I am so happy about. 


Next I will be contouring my face with the Seventeen Define and conquer, contouring kit. Then I will  be using a blush by Collection. 
 For eyes, to make my look a bit Christmassy, I am going to use the MUA Eye shadow in the shade Chamoisee* and Super Lash Mascara by Seventeen. 

No Christmas look is finished with out a red lip, so I will be using the Maybelline Colour sensational in shade 547, Pleasure Me Red. 







I have already painted my nails in this beautiful blue colour by Seventeen in the shade Sapphire. A really pretty colour for Christmas!





I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

I have alot of blog posts ideas, that I am planning to do after Christmas! 

On Saturday I will be doing a What I Got For Christmas, so make sure you are following me on Bloglovin (link on the side) for when it gets posted! 

Amy x


*I couldn't find the eyeshadow colur, but I linked a similar colour!


5 comments:

  1. Be sure to post a pic when you are complete tomorrow lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper Amy and this look is so perfect for Christmas day, I hope you have a great Christmas. X
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, we have quite a similar style! Have a good Christmas.

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete