Saturday 25 June 2016

Loreal Paris Infallible Collection Review

Hello! 

Today I am going to write about some of Loreals makeup products!


Background story- I am one of the most unlucky ones who have been given oily skin. I started wearing makeup about 3 years ago and since then I have never seemed to find a foundation or anything that hasn't gone cakey on my skin or have just rubbed off. I am also extremely pale so its hard to find a foundation that matches my skin colour. 

Until now! 3 week ago, me and my mum went into Superdrug and I knew what foundation I would like to get and that was the Loreal Infallible 24 hour Matte Foundation.
 Now as you can tell I brought 2 more products and that was because it was on 3for2! 
All three products are £7.99 each. 
I have to say for £7.99 each, I am extremely impressed. I have gone through the whole day at school and after school clubs with a full flawless makeup. 
7:30am to 9pm, over 12 hours!

1. The Primer
A little bit goes a long way! Its soft and smooth and feels very nice on the skin. After putting this on my face I can already feel my face not as oily as it can be. 
Primers overall are meant to make a smooth layer on your skin for when you put your foundation on and this does the job very well.

The primer and foundation tubes look like this- they are very small and thin which makes a tiny bit of product come out at the time.
After applying a primer the next step is foundation. 
This blends into the skin very nicely, however around my forehead it takes a lot more for it to blend properly. 
Loreal also sells this foundation in a liquid form which I am yet to try out, but they do a range of different colours. 

On the back of every products package is a 'How to..' and some more info about the product itself.

As it was 3 for 2 I wasn't going to buy the setting spray, I was going to get the powder. However I am so glad I went for this! After applying all of my makeup except mascara and lips, I spray about 4 pumps of the setting spray to set all of my makeup. Its very watery but it drys quickly and doesn't smudge anything and it keep makeup input all day which out it falling or smudging anywhere. 

Rating: 
Product- 9/10
Packaging- 8/10 
Price- 10/10 

If you have oily skin then definitely try these products and let me know how you get along with them. 

I am stuck on blog ideas, so please leave some suggestions down below, it would mean a lot!

Amyx







16 comments:

  1. I really want to try out this foundation as so many people have gone crazy over it! Could you write a blog post comparing two different foundations? Thanks for sharing x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah of course! Thank you for the idea, i will probably do it in a couple of weeks time!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always investing in new primers for my also oily skin so I'll have to check this out! xo

    http://57-days.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/46-thoughts-everyone-has-when-shopping.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes definitely! Let me know how you get on with it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have really oily skin and I love this foundation! The only reason why I stopped wearing mine was because I bought it in the wrong colour but I will have to buy it again in the right colour! :) Thanks for the great review! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These products sound great! I definitely want to try that setting spray now. Thanks for sharing! Just followed! Would love for you to stop by my blog. :)

    -Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We still don't have the foundation here, although the setting spray and powders are already available. I have dry skin, but I live in a very hot country so I'm still a big fan of matte products. I've heard many great things about this line.

    Jorj | Mad Cherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so jealous! You are very lucky that you live in a not control, where do you live? X

      Delete
  8. I have the primer from this collection and absolutely adore it and agree that a little goes a long way! I need to get the other two products soon so I can try them out. Great review Amy, I just discovered your blog and ADORE it! Your content is so good and I love your layout! I just followed you and joined as a member too :)

    Lots of love,

    Mollie Quirk from www.theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the L'oreal Infallible range, especially the foundations. I am really pale and I find that the foundations match my skintone perfectly. I really want to try the primer and the setting spray now! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you give such amazing score for these products, I think you really love them! I never try L'oreal foundation before and if it's suit also with normal-dry skin perhaps I should try :)
    By the way, would you like to support each other's blog by following each other? Please let me know :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete