Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmassy Room Decor 2015

              Hello!

Today's post I am really excited for as I have finally decorated my room all Christmassy! 



First of all, I changed my bed covers to this really nice red and white design. 
I got this last year from Asda for about £12, which is so good for the quality of the material. I don't know if Asda have it in this year,as I haven't seen it but they do  have some really nice ones in!

          


 No room will feel like Christmas if there isn't a Christmas tree. 
Also, last year I got a 3ft white tree from Asda for £5! It came with multi-coloured lights, which are battery powdered so you can place  your tree wherever you would like too.
I added lots of different decoration, from baubles to figurines. The little baubles are from Morrisons, the little tree is from a little gift shop up in a High Street near me and the little figurines are my mums when she was younger so have no idea where they are from!




 Tinsel, you can get tinsel from everywhere around the Christmas Season. I picked up this nice green tinsel with candy canes on from What! Christmas! For 99p! It is the perfect length for me as it goes all the way across one of my walls in my room. 

I also hanged up some fairy lights that were from Primark a couple of years ago.


To make my window sill, a little bit festive, I brought this little basket kind of thing, to place some baubles in with are also from Morrisons.



 Christmas candles!

At the moment I am burning Christmas cookies in this really nice reindeer candle holder that my Uncle got me 2 years ago! I absolutely love this candle holder as I never seen something like it before and I love reindeers!



I hoped you like today's post! 
Amy x


-This is part of The Secret Blogger Project 2015, more info here.




1 comment: