Monday 28 December 2015

Tanya Burr Nail Vanish Review


Hello!

For Christmas I received 2 Tanya Burr Nail Vanishes from my brother, I got Penguin Chick and Sugar Plum, which is limited edition! I have already painted my nails Penguin Chick and it is a really pretty grey. 

Today's post is me doing a little review on them!

1) Packaging?
The packaging is really pretty and very photogenic, however when you take the lid off, the actually lid where the brush is, isn't very pretty it is just a black cylinder. 

2) Colour? 
The colour is actually the same to the colour you see on the botttle, I think Tanya has created some really nice colours! 

3) Product? 
The product its self is very good, the brush is the a perfect size to only apply the vanish so none gets on your fingers. I have had it on my nails now for 2 days and it hasn't chipped yet, which is really good. I done 2 coats and it dried really fast and it feels really smooth and look like a gel effect!

4) Price? 
I wouldn't pay £4.99 for them, as you can get similar colour nail vanishes from other brand. However they are reduced now for £3.29! Which is a better price for them. 

Overall I would rate it as a 8/10, only from the packaging and price. 

Comment below if you like these kind of posts!

Also I spent Sunday editing my blog and making it better, so I hope you like it!

Amy x

14 comments:

  1. I really want to try some Tanya Burr nail varnishes - they are such gorgeous colours!

    Tash x
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the older version of Penguin Chic in the original packaging and I love the colour. Lovely post Amy. X
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one of the gift sets for Christmas too and I'm really excited to try it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try some of the Tanya Burr products and these nail varnishes look so pretty and sound amazing. xx

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah you should, buy them now as they are cheaper than normal xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the dark grey/taupe colour you have on!
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got sugar plum for Christmas and I can't wait to use it, it's such a gorgeous colour

    Fromnovemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colours are stunning perfect for autumn And winter x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete