Tuesday 15 December 2015

Owl's Choco-Toffee Cakes

Hello!

I know some people who don't like the traditional Christmas Pudding and yes I know that owls are not Christmassy, but I thought they looked cute! So I decided to tell you lot about these Choco-Toffee cakes that you could try and create yourself. 
Before I start they are ingredients in these that you wouldn't tend to use in cakes! I did not come up with this recipe, it is a Slimming World Recipe. 



Ingredients:

2 Eggs
350g Self-Raising Flour
175g Golden Caster Sugar
110g Low-Fat Margarine
200g Toffee Mullerlight Yoghurt 
100g Chocolate Chips
A few drops of Vanilla Essence

Method: 

1.Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees/160 Degrees Fan/Gas Mark 4

2. Lightly beat the eggs, place in a food processor with the Flour, Sugar, Margarine and Yoghurt and blend until smooth. 

3. Fold the Chocolate Chips and Vanilla Essence  into the mixture.

4. This  is where you can now cook them however you want to, so you can use a silicone shape (that's what I done), you can make cupcakes, one big cake or what ever you want. 
Place mixture into what  you have and then place into oven for 30 to 35 minutes

5.  Wait until cooled down and then you are done!

Hope you liked today's post!
I am planning to do a Christmas Q&A in a week, so leave questions down below!
Amy x

-This is part of The Secret Blogger Project.

3 comments:

  1. These sound amazing! I'm definitely going to have to make some for christmas!

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so nice, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of these, will have to try them. xx

    ReplyDelete