Thursday 29 October 2015

Skincare Routine//Autumn 2015



Having a set skincare routine, that you do every morning and every night really helps your skin. Your face is one of the most sensitive part of your body and it needs to be looked after to have a nice healthy looking face. Most people don't have a routine they do everyday as they think their skin is perfectly fine, but in all fairness under the skin they could be dead skin cells, blocked up pores and later on in live it may hit them back. Even just cleansing your face every morning and night does more than what you may think! 

I have a normal to oily skin (which is very frustrating!) and my face is very sensitive. I also tend to break out around my T-zone (forehead, noise and chin just in case you didn't know what a T-zone is!). Therefore I have to look after my skin very well!

Morning Routine-

I firstly start of with the Botanics Cleansing Foam Wash, this face wash is from boots and I think it is amazing! For only being a couple of pounds it is excellent, it makes my skin feel so soft and my face after looks so healthy. I do recommend starting with the cheap drugstore  products first as I do think they are better than the highend. Even if you can't find the perfect one first time. Try one for about 1 week then if you don't like it then go and buy a different one from the drugstore (and remember to keep your old one just in case one day you might go back to it!) and then repeat this and as I promise you, you will find one that is cheap and very good for your face!

After I washed my face I then go and put the Garnier Moisture Matte Moisturiser on. This moisturiser comes in all different type for every skin type there is, I have the combination to oily skin one as that is my skin type. This moisturiser is very moisturising and it really does keep my shine away and controls my oils!

Finally for the morning I will put on my Nivea Express Hydration Primer (only if I am wearing make-up that day!), it says it in its name 'Hydration' and it truly is hydrating, but I have to wait until my moisturiser has settled in otherwise my face just  feels all sticky and horrible! 

Evening Routine-

At night time, if I am not being lazy, I will use the Garnier Pure Active Intensive Anti-spot Exfoliating Scrub for oily to spot prone skin. I love this scrub so much and it is 100% worth the money. I wet my face with some water and then I put this on my face in a circular motion, wait a few minutes then wash it off with a flannel and water. I can definitely see results in one day and it does make my skin feel so soft and smooth. 

But if I am feeling lazy! Then I will use the Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water,  just in one cotton pad it does the whole face. It is extremely good for taking make-up off and it is good for taking eye make-up off as well, which is a BONUS! This product also comes in lots of different types for all skin types as well! 

Then after that I will use the Botanics Cleansing Toner,  just to get of any make-up that is left on my skin and also to tone my face. Most people forget to tone their face, but toning is a really important step in taking of make-up or to just cleanse the face.


I hope you enjoyed today's blog and I hope you are all well!
Remember to follow my on Bloglovin' and on here.
Amy x

5 comments:

  1. Really interesting blog today Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it is so important to have a set skincare routine that you stick too! I also think your skin benefits more from using as little products as possible, so I only really use face wash and moisturise! I use the Garnier Micellar water to take my makeup off too, it's really good!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do agree the Garnier Micellar Water is really good xx

      Delete
  3. Garnier and Botanics are two of my favourite skincare brands! The moisture matte moisturiser has got to be the best moisturiser I've tried. Also, just to let you know, I followed you on blog lovin!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete