Monday 26 October 2015

Autumn Essentials




Autumn Essentials


Today's blogpost is my top Autumn essentials, things that I highly recommend having. Nearly all of these things are high street stores! So they are super in expensive. What I like about Autumn is that all the dark nude colours come back in, colours that stand out so well, especially dark purple tones! 
My number 1 top essential for Autumn is treating yourself to a bath,a bath isn't an essential, but the products you put in your bath are!
Lush stores sell the most amazing body product ever in Autumn and Winter. They sell bath bombs, body butters, bubble bars, literally everything body relatives! My favourite lush products are their bath bombs, top 2 favourites are Golden Wonder (which you can only get a Christmas time) and Sex Bomb (which you can get all year round).
 Nail vanishes are a girls must haves in Autumn! There are absolute tones of nail vanish in drugstore which are all cheap and last a very long time. I tend to paint my nails every weekend as i don't really like the look of my nails, so just some colour over the top makes them look a whole lot better. I would wear nail vanish all the time, but my school doesn't let us wear nail vanish which is a shame especially in the Autumn where all the nice colours come in. My favourite ever nail vanishes are Seventeens Gel colours, just 2 coats of the nail vanish makes them look like you went to a salon to get them 
                                      done!

Top Autumn Essentials:

Seventeen Define&Conquer contour kit- £5.99-  A contour kit is a must have in Autumn, now the sun has gone, for me, I won't be getting a tan any time soon, so this lovely palette gives the most beautiful sun light look! This palette comes with a highlight and  a bronzer. I tend to find that that bronzer stays on a lot better than the highlight, which is a bit annoying sometimes. I got the shade light, but personally the bronzer is quite dark even when you blend it in, so I recommend getting the light palette if you are medium toned. 

Lip Gloss/Crayon - Tanya Burr Lip gloss (Aurora)£5.99 - Seventeen Lip crayon (Knockout) £4.99- Lip glosses are amazing to have in Autumn, Tanya Burrs lip glosses are a must have in Autumn, they are very moisturising and they stay on for at least 5 hours, with out needing to top up in the day. I am not gunna go in to, to much detail as i am tempting on doing a review so let me know in the comments. Lip Crayons, in my opinion lip crayons are the most easiest lip product to apply to the lips with out getting everywhere! As I said earlier in Autumn you can bring all the darker tones back out, Knockout by Seventeen is the best Autumn colour to have, its not too dark and not too light. Its the perfect colour! I find that the Seventeen Crayons don't really last on lips  as long as Tanya's do, but that is just my experience. If you are looking for this Lip Crayon, I recommend getting it in the set of 4 in Boots Christmas range for £10, rather than getting 1. You get a nude colour, a coral and a light pink, which are all beautiful colours! 

Real Techniques- Buffing Brush and Foundation Brush- This isn't really an essentials but I do recommend them. I  find that I use these 2 brushes more in the colder months than I do in the warmer months. I use the Foundation Brush, surprisingly not for foundation but for applying blush, bronzer and highlighter, this works splendid on me! The  Buffing Brush, I use this to  blend the bronzer into my skin nice and neatly!

An Umbrella- If you live in Britain like me, you will understand me that when i say these are a bags must have, you will get me! If you don't live in Britain then you are lucky! Britain all year round gets rain! No matter if it is the Summer, we will still get rain! My Umbrella is from Radley, I got mine from an Outlook Store, so I don't know if they have it in store. Radley umbrellas are the best ones to get, they last a very long time and they dry very quick!

Baby Lips -£2.99- In the colder months everyone tends to get dry lips, baby lips are very moisturising and stops you from getting dry lips. I apply mine in the morning before school (about 7:30am) and that lasts me through out the day, which is very very good! They come in all different colours and senses. Baby lips Pink Punch is my favourite it gives of a light pink effect when applied but isn't to bright so that it looks like lipstick!

Necklace- I don't really wear necklaces but sometimes i might wear one if I am going out anywhere nice or just feel like wearing one. My Mum and Dad got me this one for Christmas last year, so I don't know if it is still in stock, it is from Accessorize and it was £10 I think. this necklace is nice to wear either in Spring or Autumn as it has leaves on it, also it is a gold colour so it goes well with mainly everything! The only bad side about this, is that it gets tangled up very easily!

Lush- Sparkling Pumpkin (Bubble Bar) -£3.65- Getting into a warm bath is a must do in Autumn, burning some candles as well! This bubble bar gives about 5 to 6 baths depending on how much you use each time, All you do break a bit of and crumble it under running water and it creates an orange bath and bubbles. Sparkling Pumpkin is very glittery and the glitter gets everywhere! It smells so good, it basically smells of Autumn! 

Hand Cream -Soap and Glory (original sense)- In the colder months, I try and look after my hands a lot more, so they are nice and soft and smell good! The original sense is my favourite Soap and Glory sense, it is just so fresh! I find that with this Hand Cream it doesn't leave your hands feeling all sticky afterwards, which is a bonus!

Perfume- Cashmere (Next)- An autumnal perfume,  this one is the best perfume for the Autumn time I think, it smells very Autumny(not a word, I know!). This perfect stays on for the whole day,  which is excellent if you are too busy to touch up on.Also you can get it as a roller on which is very handy to chuck into your bag!

Autumn colours nail vanish- Seventeen (Fast Finish 25p (bargain!) -Gemston-, nail colour, shade 13 - Gel Colour, Blackcurrant bomb -£3.99) Just spending that spare 20 minute painting your nail  can make you very happy. I find painting my nails is very relaxing, but not when they get smudge after thinking they were dry! Nail vanish is a must have all year round, but i find people paint their nails more in the colder months, than they do in the warmer months! This is a true fact for me!  

I hope you liked today blog, sorry that it is very long!
Remember to click follow on the right hand side (if you on a gadget bigger than a phone!) I am trying to find out how to get the follow button up on a phone! But if you are on a phone and want to follow me, for the time being follow me on Bloglovin!  
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14507083/?claim=tbbrwkscjra">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hope you all had a nice day!
Amy x






6 comments: