Saturday 9 July 2016

June Favourites //2016

Heyia!

We are now half way over the year! That has gone so fast.

Today I would like to share with you, what I was loving last month



Diet Cherry Coke-
I am not a huge fan of coke, as I just don't like what is taste off and that it goes flat very easily and when its flat its just horrible.
I have never tried this until my brother wanted our Mum to buy it and OMG it is amazing! It taste just like cherry-ade, but a whole lot better.








Loreal Infallible 24H- Matte Foundation-

This has been my every-day school foundation for the past month. It has a smooth look effect to the face and it lasts all day.
There is a lot of product in one tube so for £7.99 it's a huge must have.
I done a big review on this product the other week, and you can find that here.





Morphe 35N Palette - 
I have recently been getting into eye-shadow, and as I have brown eyes in my opinion there isn't many colours that look good. However these 15 pinky, brown colours have gone really nice with my eyes and they make a great natural school look.





 Shaard Bracelet- 
I brought this around Christmas time and I never really worn it as I would of had to take it off when I had PE and also my school can be strict on bracelets. Therefore I haven't really worn it but since the start of Term 6 I have worn it every single day and even in PE and no one seems to care.
The bracelet itself is silver beads with a blue heart and as I am not a huge fan of bracelets, its very simply but looks nice at the same time.
 Staedtler Felt Tips-

I have been loving these to make my school work look very nice and organised especially homework.
I also tend to write cards with these just to make the card prettier instead of using a plain black bio.
They can be expensive, but they are 100% worth the money.
MAC Lipstick in Angel- 

I got this for my birthday this year and I am in love with it.
I've always wanted a MAC lipstick and when I got this, I was very happy.
Angel is a pinky nude colour, and its perfect for school if you have medium skin colour.
As I am pale it stands out too much, so I only wear this on the weekend with pink eyes and it looks very nice.





I hope you liked getting to know what I have been loving last month!

Does anyone have the CSS code, which allows you to centre you blog title and dates, as I've tried a few and they are not letting me.

Amy x

18 comments:

  1. I'd love to try the Morphe palettes - they're just too stunning!

    Mind checking out my latest post - it's all about how I styled up an LYDC bag!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done!, and yes they are! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I am one of those weird people (or maybe the only weird person) who stirs their coke with a straw to make it go flat because I hate it fizzy :D ! Anyway, that morphe palette looks great and so does that Mac lipstick! I love using colourful pens to make my school work and revision look pretty! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you,fizzy through a straw is a lot better adwell aha! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Loreal foundation, I use it everyday as well - it's really good! Have you tried the primer yet?

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have and the setting spray, they are all so good!x

      Delete
  6. I love cherry coke, I think it tastes so nice. And that morphe palette is beautiful, I love the shades in it! Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only £16 off Beauty Bay! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the range of things you've included in this favourites! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mac lipstick, such a favourite of mine too!x

    https://57-days.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/the-dolls-house-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lipstick looks so gorgeous. I've got one from MAC and it's my favourite. They made amazing lipsticks. Valerie x

    www.cactusholicgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lipstick looks really pretty! I don't have the CSS code sorry! I prefer Vanilla Coke, I used to love cherry coke!
    Have a good day, lovely post x
    Chloe :)x
    www.thoughtfulclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, and it's ok xz

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to try that foundation, heard so many amazing things about it!!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definetly! It's well worth it, thank you for checking my blog out! xx

    ReplyDelete