Saturday 23 January 2016

Places I Would Like To Visit

Hello!

Today I am going to share with you some places I would like to visit! I love going on holiday with my family and I love seeing different landscapes and different thing to the UK!
These places a places that I would like to visit before I die. 
This year I am going to New York and Ibiza! New York is somewhere I've also wanted to go and now actually going inn less than 6 months, makes me so happy and grateful that my family can afford it! 
Since I was born, I have been abroad lots of times, so if there isn't a place on here that you would of thought I might want to go, that is properly as I have already been like Florida and Paris!

Italy!
Link
I really would like to go to Italy, as it looks so pretty and some of the buildings in Italy look amazing! Italy is my top country I would love to visit, I have no idea why, I just really want too! 

Belgium!
Link
I think Belgium would be a really nice trip away from a weekend as its not that far from UK and looking at the photos on google images, it looks very photogenic!

Canada
Link
I would really love to go and see Niagara Falls in Canada, it looks amazing! Canada sounds and looks so different to from the Uk. I would love to go to Canada with my family or even in 15/20 years time for when I have children as it will properly be one of my children greatest memory, that they will treasure!

Greece
Link
Greece looks stunning! I love all the white buildings (looks so much like Lanzorate!) and how they are all built; different shapes, lengths and height, makes it look so unique! 

Dubai
Link
Dubai, would be a lovely trip in the Summer Holidays! It looks so peaceful and calm. Very photogenic! 

That is my Travel Bucket List!
Let me know in the comments where you would like to visit! 
I hope you have a fab year!



Amy x
'Lets Find Some Beautiful Place, To Get Lost'
-Thank you for 4K Page Views! 
-These photos are not mine, credit has been given. 




8 comments:

  1. Italy and Belgium are so nice! Bruges is definitely a place to visit in Belgium, it's such a gorgeous place. New York is definitely on my travel bucket list too.

    Tash x
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my school is going the Belgium for Band Tour, so we will probably visit Bruges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to New York and Dubai!
    Italy is so nice and I would definitely love to go back one day :)

    www.theweirdwonders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetheart, I'm sure you will end up going to all the places you dream of xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must visit Antwerp in Belgium, it's so modern and the atmosphere there is so quick paced and fast- I'm sure you'd like it. I really want to visit Italy!
    Dalal
    Monochrome Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must visit Antwerp in Belgium, it's so modern and the atmosphere there is so quick paced and fast- I'm sure you'd like it. I really want to visit Italy!
    Dalal
    Monochrome Daisies

    ReplyDelete