Tuesday 26 July 2016

Summer Haul /July 2016

Hey! 
The other week me and my mum went shopping and I picked up a lot of bargains and I really want to share with you what I picked up!

















I first, went to New Look, and I brought this very bright, colourful top. I love bright things, so this was definitely me. 
The top is a bit shorter at the front than it is at the back, but these are the tops that I feel the most comfortable in. 
This was £16, which I thought was a bit pricey for New Look. However it suits me really well and I need some more tops. 

The next place we went to was M&S, I picked up: 
 Tatty Teddy Pyjamas
These were £16.75, reduce from
£27.50

I love Tatty Teddy, so when I saw these, I knew I had to buy these. 




The next thing I picked up was a cami of style top. 

Ok, I wasn't meant to buy this, but I quickly remembered that I had mufty day and as my school is changing into Houses, we have to wear one piece of item of clothing which was our house colour, and as you can guess the house colour, I am in is Green

I wasn't that keen in buying it as a lot of the back is showing, but I tried it on and I really liked what it looks like and it was only £7 in the sale. Therefore I had to buy it.

I then next brought these shorts from River Island, again in the sale priced up as £12, and I think for a pair of shorts that is well worth it.
These are a light pink, white and black pattern and they are lush on.

My favourite item that I brought, was this bag. And now I have to tell you I wasn't going to buy a new school bag as I love the one I have now, but for £19.50, with £20 off, you can not go wrong

      This is from Accessorize and its a light grey colour, with 4 sections in which is very useful to organise your school work, lunch and everything else you keep in your bag.
The down side is that only 2 sections have zips and they are the smallest compartments the rest is open, which may come to an issue when it rains especially in my school as at break and lunch you are not allowed in classrooms but we will sort that out when it does!  


 Also from River Island, I brought tis dress and it quite fancy, so its more of an evening dress. This will be perfect for when I go away at the end of the summer holiday.




What I really like about this is the front cross over that it has and the sleeves.
This was £17 knocked down from £40!



As well as the two other things from New Look, I brought this pink cami to go with the shorts from river island.
Its just a basic thin cami but it has a lacey pattern going all the way around it, which makes it look more dressy.
This was only £8.




 I brought this watch, its white with silver diamonds going all the way around it and it looks just like a Micheal Kors watch! This was £14 in the Next Sale.
From Accessorize I got these
 clips and they were £2.40, which i think is a bargain!


I hope you liked getting to know what I've brought!
Amy x
-I've tried to link everything I can but most of it is not online!

16 comments:

  1. Great haul! That colourful new look top is gorgeous, I love the bag you picked up from accessorize too!☺️ Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I love this stuff! The watch especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! The watch is lovely :D

    Mia x | my-world-vibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post, you bought some really cute things! It'd mean a lot if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! Much Love Holly xx

    https://corkylilthing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the prints you have here!! So stunning!

    XX SofiaaDot
    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That purse is too cute, Amy! I love Accessorize. I wish we had them in the U.S. Lovely post! xx

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh, if you ever visit UK definetly have a look round one!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love everything you've bought and I love the fact that a lot of it is quite colourful. Gorgeous pieces!x
    FloralsAndCoralsx // Our Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is so gorgeous!! You are too cute, Amy x)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this and the rest of your blog! I love all the colourful, summery patterns! I'd love it (if you have time) to take a quick look at my blog? It would mean a lot, thank you xxx
    https://laurenvictoriablogs.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete