Saturday 23 July 2016

Haribo Ice Lollies




Haribo Ice-Lollies
You Will Need- 
Haribos
Lemonade 
Ice-lolly Moulds


Step 1.  Fill the bottom half of your Ice-lolly moulds, with haribos.
 I put about 5 in the bottom of mine but my moulds weren't that big. 

Step 2. After that fill the rest of the mould with Lemonade, or your chosen liquid. 

Step 3. Place the lolly sticks in the moulds, they should look something like this -

Step 4. After you done that place them in the frezzer for about 3 hours and then they should be frozen 

Step 5. Fianlly, after 3 hours, take them out and enjoy!

Let me know if you make any of these! 




In August every Thursday I will be posting Back To School realited posts, if theres any you really would like me to do, then let me know in the comments!

Amy xx


6 comments:

  1. Ooh these would be interesting to make, they'd be perfect for the summer right now too!☺ Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say that I LOVE that in the UK they say ice lollies instead of the american word popsicle? It's an adorable name. I am starting to call them that now and all my friends will be confused. I hope these tasted good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! I love the different words that are used all across the world but they all mean the same! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh these look so yummy!! A great idea way cool down after a warm day x

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete