Tuesday 21 June 2016

5 Things To Do This Summer


https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Images+of+summer&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjPsNvPprfNAhXJCcAKHaxvAZMQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=xAo9Ya-CM75kVM%3A
Hello!

On Monday it was officially the first day of Summer! We are already over half way through the year. As I know some of you have already started your Summer holidays due to exams and everything else that has been happening. For today's post I would like to share with you some different things to do this Summer.

1. Go on lots of bike ride with friends and family. 
Bike rides are lots of fun especially when you get lost through some random country lanes and as its nice and sunny outside, well if you live in Britain you know that we don't have much of a summer, its nice to get lots of fresh air and its also really good for you.

2. Go for a picnic. 
Prepare a picnic with lots of different tasty treats and go and have fun out on patch of grass for a few hours and play some games like rounders and ball games. 

3. Go to a festival. 
There are lots of festivals that happen all around the Summer time, even if its your local parks festival it will still be lots of fun don't pay tones of money on the really big ones that take place unless you extremely enjoy them. 

4. Have a water fight.
Everyone loves water fights, get your water pistols and water balloons out and have a massive play around and get yourself and friends soaking wet!

5. Go on lots of day trips to different places around your area. 
Go as far as 30 miles from your house and go to different places to have a fun day out. I went to Portishead and Clevdon for my birthday and these 2 places I have never been to before as they aren't that near to my house and it was such a fun day, getting lost! And maybe you can stop of at a beach and go swimming in the sea. 

Hope these are some fun ideas if you are bored this Summer

I have created a new Instagram where I will hopefully be more active:
@amyroseblogs

Amy x


16 comments:

  1. Loved this post, Amy! I definitely want to go on a picnic this summer. I've never been on a real one before. Can't wait for your next post! x

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I love water fights, they're so much fun and a great way to cool down on a hot day! Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    I had found your blog within comments on a different blog. Nice post! Definitely a good list of five things to do throughout this Summery Season (even though we're living in England,which is known for unpredictable weather). I've already organised a picnic for a special occasion (Father's Day). However, sometime soon, I really must try to get back to riding on my bicycle again!

    #sweetreats xxxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very nice! And thank youu xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really lovely ideas here,I especially like the water fight one-me and my friends have one every year! x

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! I love going on family bike rides and then stopping off and having a picnic! Thanks for all of the great ideas! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this post, picnics all the way haha! Just followed you on bloglovin x

    http://www.taintedblues.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely list! Going on picnics is one of my favourite things and I'm sure my little boy will love water fights as he gets older! Such fun things to do in the summer :D followed you on GFC! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you and yes I agree your little boy will love water fights when he is older! xx

    ReplyDelete