Saturday 29 July 2017

Whats In My Go To Bag // Summer 2017

Summer (well as I am writing this, it looks more like winter) is finally here which means I will be going out on lots of day trips. 
Today I am going to be showing you whats in my go to bag for the summer holidays. 

This is my bag, it is a black and white mesh print backpack which was £13 from the New Look sale! Which I think is a bargain. It is the perfect size for a day bag, which I have been looking for, for ages now. 
It has a pocket at the front and then a main part which has a zip pocket inside. 

Now lets have a look inside...



In the front pocket, is where I keep my less valuable things. I have; 

These are all of my daily essentials which are easy to get it and are always with me




 Now in the main pocket: 
- My phone which is the Samsung Galaxy S7
-Radley Purse, which currently has no money in
-Radley Cosmetic pouch which has all of my hearing aids things such as batteries, case, tubing
-Maoam sweets, my favourite!
-A bottle of  water 



Hope you have enjoyed todays posts 
Let me know what you keep in you go to bag
-I have linked everything as closely as I can, some of the things you can't get anymore!

Amy xx
'Live, Love, Laugh and Be Happy'

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I put way too much stuff in my bag but my phone and earphones are essentials, as well as lipbalm. I can't go anywhere without them xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete