Sunday 19 June 2016

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Welcome back!

I haven't blogged for over 3 months and that mainly because I didn't have the same passion towards blogging than I did, but having this much of break really made me miss talking to all of you!

Other reason why I haven't been blogging is because of school and I know you have probably read so many blogs saying school this, school that but honestly school has been the worst for me the past couple of months so much has changed! 
Plus I went on holiday a couple of weeks ago to New York! Which, you maybe wondering, was AMAZING!

Now it is the summer, well looking outside my bedroom window right now, it's raining a lot. I want to be more active on my blog and do some really nice blog post for all of you that you will all enjoy! 

This is just a little update and hopefully I will be back blogging as much as I used too

Amy x

3 comments:

  1. I've only just discovered your blog but I love it so I followed you on bloglovin! I can't wait to read more of your posts! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogland sweetheart xx

    ReplyDelete