Friday 1 January 2016

What I Did Last Month//December

Hello!

Welcome back to my blog! I hope this year will make you happy! If not change something about your life to make you happy!

Today I would like to share with you what I done last month! 
I actually thought last month was very busy, now looking back at it, it wasn't that bad! 

On Sunday 6th, me and my family as well as my parents best friends and their children. We went to a local pub and I had Fajitas and they were really nice! 

Just under a week later on the 12th, I went to Huddersfield with my Dad and his football friends to watch our local team play Huddersfield and we won! Apparently I was the lucky charm!

On the 16th and 17th my school always do their annual Christmas concerts on the last week of Term 2. As I play the flute, I am/were in 2 bands, Intermediate band and Senior band, they are the exact same just different level hardness! It was my first proper concert with Senior band as I joint in September, we did our school opening night but we only played 2/3 songs! Thursday was my last ever concert with Intermediate band! Intermediate band gave me so much more confidence. I also am part of the Flute Ensemble!
To prepare for this we had a whole day rehearsal on the Wednesday, it was alot of fun but then is got a bit boring and the seats we were sat on really hurt our backs! 
Overall both concerts went  really nicely and the looks on peoples faces tells us that they really enjoyed it! 

As I mentioned I am part of Senior band, so that meant  on the last day before we break up for Christmas we have to play a couple of songs in everyone assemblies! It was a lot of  fun however lots of my friends kept smiling at me when I was playing and it was  so hard not to laugh!

The next Saturday me and my family went to football again and it was a home match! 
We draw! Which is still good, it was a very rainy day! 

Monday 21st, I met up with my friend called Sophie and went to Starbucks, I had a Carmel Cream like I also have! It was so nice to catch up with her, even though we go to the same school we don't see each other that much as the lessons that we are in together, we only have that lesson once a week! 

Christmas Eve! Me and my family went bowling and we also got a Nandos, I lost the first game off bowling which I was very disappointed about as I thought I done pretty well! But the second game I came second to last, which made me very happy! At Nandos I had  a Butterfly Chicken with Chips! It was yummy! 

Christmas Day, me and my family didn't do  much, we went round my Nan and Grandad in the morning and then my other Nan came round for Christmas Dinner which was very nice! 
I was very spolit last year for Christmas,  if you want to see some of the things I got click here.

Christmas flew past which is very upsetting as it only comes round once a year! 
On Boxing Day, I spent most of my morning trying to order some Lush as their Christmas range ahd 50% off! I gave up in the end and me and my Mum went down the Lush and I spent just over £8 on 5 things which is excellent! To see what I got click here.

On New Years Eve, we went round my Mum and Dads best friends house and it was alot of fun! 

I hope December was a very fun month for you!
If you like these types of posts then I might do them at the end of every month, so let me know!

Amy x
'We Don't Remember Days, We Remember Moments'

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good month.

    Tash x
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had such an exciting month Amy. Happy New Year x
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've had a great month, happy new year. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great time. Hope you had a great Christmas too!
    Happy New Year and lots of blogging, Isabella xx

    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete