Tuesday 5 January 2016

My Little Place For Notes And Doodles// MCD

Hello!

Before I start I would like to tell you about 1 thing I  have been planning for ages!
Once every month, I want to do a whole Blogpost on different parts of my room! As I really enjoy knowing what other people have in their rooms, for inspiration and just because I am nosey, I have named this little series My Colourful Den.
A lot of  these things I have brought myself and have collected over the years as I hate getting rid of things! I am not trying to show off, as there isn't no need for that! 

Today I would like to share with you what's on and in my desk. 
I have the Ikea Micke Desk and the Ikea Add-on Unit, in the colour white. I love this desk so much as there is so much storage! The Add-on Unit, also comes with a white-board which is magnetic, which I love for doodling and writing important notes down! 





As you can see from the side I don't keep just stationary and bits and bobs like that, I keep my makeup in the top 2 drawers and in the bottom department I keep, old school books as well as current school books, camera equipment and other technology stuff, spare stationary like pens and pencils for school and also notebooks!
For part of this, I will be doing a make-up collection!
So keep an eye out for that.








On the unit, I keep a jewellery box, some perfumes, a picture frame, some more pens and pencils, 2 succulents, some magazines, a little cat clock and a memo block!


Picture 1:
- A Paperchase Notebook 
-Gorjuss Girl Notebook
-Staedtler Pack Of 30 Pens
-Teal Jar With Some Paper Clips In
-A Skurar Pot
-Lots Of Random Black And Blue Pens
-Pink And White Pot
-Gold Note book
-A Glass Jar With Sand Inside And My Name Going All The Way Around It

Picture 2:
-Staedtler Pack Of 30 Pens
-Teal Jar With Some Paper Clips In
-Gorjuss Girl Notebook
-A Skurar Pot
-Inkjoy Pen
-Zebra Pen
-Cristal Fun Bic Bio Pen
-Sticky Notes

Picture 3:
-Real Techniques Brushes
-Seventeen Brushes
-Tanya Burr Nail Vanish, Sugar Plum
-A Clear Jar
-Cotton Wool Pads
-A Clear Jar With The Word Love
-Blue Stones
-Mug
-RNLI Picture Holder

Pictures 4:
-Yankee Candle Medium Jar, Sparkling Snow
-Little Fox Jar

Picture 5:
-Glamour Magazines
-Little Sticky Pencils

Picture 6:
-Glamour Magazines
-A Succulent 
-A Blue Candle Jar
-Lumix Camera
-2 Little Statues: Effiel Tower and Arc De Triomphe
-2 Pandora Ring Boxes
-Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel


Thank you so much for 3.5k page views! That's amazing!Also thank you to everyone who has followed via Bloglovin, Google Connect and Google+, if you haven't already then make sure you do!

Amy x
'Enjoy The Little Things'

-Most things are linked, if something isn't linked it means I can not find it, so ask me in the comments if you would like to know!



6 comments:

  1. Love this post! Congrats
    Congrats on that many page views!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good post idea and congrats on soo many views!!! Do you have instagram or anything as I'd love to talk to you some more? xxx

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Yeah I do @amybatchen xx

    Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really good post idea! I look forward to seeing more each month. Congrats on 3.5k page views x

    ReplyDelete