Thursday 26 November 2015

Current Go To Make-up Routine//Autumn 2015

So apparently Winter doesn't start till the 21st December! That's why today's post is Autumn not Winter Make-up Routine, but to be honest it feels like Winter where I live! 





My current Make-up Routine starts off with Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation, this foundation is a liquid mousse, therefore it is very thick, at the start but once you start to blend it into your skin it then goes into a liquid.
I apply this with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. 








After applying my foundation, my face is then abit sticky and shiny, So I will go all round my face with the Seventeen Stay Time Pressed Powder. Using the Real Techniques Contour Brush. This Powder gives of a full coverage and sometimes it does go a bit cakey.






Eyes!
For my eyes I use this gorgeous bronze gold colour by MUA (Chamoisee). MUA eyeshadows are better than what you may think, I brought this one for Halloween as it was £1 and I have fallen in love with it!





I will then go onto mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational , for being drugstore this mascara gives off the best volume! This is the best mascara I've ever brought!






This is literally all I use for my go to Make-up, 4 products, thats it! I will sometimes use some kind of lip products, contour and blush.

Sorry this is a short post, but I hope you have enjoyed it. 
If you didn't know I am definitely posting every Saturday now!
So keep a look out every Saturday!
Amy x

4 comments:

  1. I love the lash sensational mascara, it's definitely my favourite. Lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lash sensational mascara, it's definitely my favourite. Lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh thank you xx and yeah the mascara is so good xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwh thank you xx and yeah the mascara is so good xx

    ReplyDelete