Saturday 21 November 2015

Christmas Gift Ideas/DIYS For Friends

Hello!

Before I get on with today's blog post, I just wanted to say Thank You so much for 1.5K+ page-views that is incredible! I have people over in Australia reading my blog, that is on the other side of the world to where I live. I created this blog a month ago today and never thought that my blog would reach Australia!
I have decided that I am going to post every Saturday, with some few extra ones in the week too. 
Ok, on the post for today we go...




Friends can be quite hard to buy for at Christmas, as you don't want to spend ridiculous amounts on one of your friends and not on the others. So I have found some yummy gifts that you could buy for your friends, for under £4! As well as some DIYS to go with it. 

 Number 1:
Everyone loves chocolate, so why not get your friends some chocolates for Christmas. Cadburys Selection Boxes are really avoidable, especially when they are 2 for £2! In the box you get lots of different type of chocolate from solid milk chocolate to the chewy Chomps! 
There will definitely be something in there that your friend will like!


The Selection Boxes are in a nice and easy shape box to wrap up, so you can get abit for creative with the wrapping adding some ribbon and string! I decided to wrap these Selection Boxes up in some snowflake wrapping paper  and some string. All from Asda.                                                                                                             
Number 2: 
Lush in a Jar!

You will need:
1 Jar
Something from Lush
Baubles

Fill about 1/3 of your jar with baubles (mine are from Morrisons) and then carefully place the Lush product into  the jar (mine is from B and M) and fill the rest of the jar with some more baubles. Last but not least screw the top on. 

This is so easy and simple but it looks so affective and that you have spent alot of money on it when in all fact you spent £5!

Number 3:
One Colour, One Box.

You will need:
A couple of things all the same colour (I chose pink: Snow fairy,Candy Mountain and Snow Flake Cookie Wax) 
Some sort of filler (Tissue Paper, Straw) 
A Box

All you need to do is put your filler in the box and place the products on top of the filler and then you can leave it like that or  wrap it up! 





I hope you liked today's post!
Please leave comment below of Christmas ideas of what I could write about.
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Amy x





2 comments:

  1. These are some lovely ideas, great post! I love the one colour, one box idea!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete