Saturday 24 September 2016

An Autumn Eye Palette


How fast is this year going? Its already autumn, it felt like yesterday that it was easter! 
Today post is all about an eye shadow palette which I brought in the airport before I jetted off to Ibiza in the summer holidays. 

I'm not really an eye shadow girl, I prefer buying foundation and blusher, but when I saw the Bare Minerals counter something clicked and was like 'Amy get your bum over there and just have a look, but don't buy anything'. Yeah well that didn't go to plan. 
I saw this beautiful eye shadow palatte with 8 different shades from matte to shimmer, and as I have never own anything from Bare Minerals, I went straight to my mum and asked if I can have it and she said yes! YIPPIEE

 Top row, left to right - Hot Commodity, Nude Beach, Bare Skin and Pure
Bottom row, left to right - In The Buff, Natural, Perspective and Celebrate

The palette is called The Sexy Neutrals and I believe its air port exclusive, but if you can get your hands on then 100% get it! The eye shadow lasts around 8 hours which I think is a reasonable time. I paid £29, which is a bit too much as the eye shadow their selves an't that big but they are so pigment and bold! These eye shadow colours go so well with brown or hazel eyes, which is a plus sided for me as I have hazel/green eyes. 


My favourite shades are In the Buff and Celebrate. 
In the Buff is a bronzey pinky shade with lots of shimmer but not too much so it ruins the everyday look. I wear this shade to school and my school can be quite strict on makeup but no one has said anything about it, which means that I think its an okay school colour. 
Celebrate is a very neutral on the lid base colour or just a bit of pop to the lid when you don't want to wear a lot of makeup. 

So far, I am loving this palette and I think its going to be so useful and its going to be my go to eye shadow palette this Autumn!

Whats your favourite eye shadow? 
Amy xx

27 comments:

  1. Lovely photos hun xx

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that's a gorgeous palette! I love the packaging too xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly why I feel In love with it! Aha xx

      Delete
  3. What a fab little palette! These look like really wearable colours too xx


    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!
    http://elliesworldoffashion.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shades are gorgeous, Bare Skin looks lovely! Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a great neutral palette! I haven't tried Bareminerals shadows but now I'm curious about them x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This palette looks amazing!! I need it!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That palette looks gorgeous!! I've just done an autumn essentials post on my blog, I would love it if you could check it out!!

    www.coffeeandcoatsblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen this palette before, but it is definitely autumn appropriate! Lovely post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely color palette for fall =o) I also wear the same color shade

    https://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never used Bare Minerals before! Great review though, would love to get my hands on this palette
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh, so pretty! I will have to check it out!
    I just found your blog and I am loving digging through your posts!

    elissa // letters-to-jayna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete