Sunday 23 October 2016

1 Year Of Amy Rose


Hi everyone! 
Sorry that I haven't posted anything over the past couple of weeks. To make up for that I will posting a few next week, as I am on half term.

Today post is to celebrate Amy Rose 1st birthday! I created this blog on the 19th October 2015, and uploaded my first post on the 21st. 
I created this blog just for somewhere to write everything and anything on and we have grown so much. We are nearly on 70 followers on Bloglovin, 28 followers on Blogger, that's nearly 100 people. I know that's not a lot compared to a lot of other blogs, but I never thought I will be able to get 50 followers let alone nearly 100. 
As well we are on 8.3K+ views and I personally think that's insane. I have people from America and Australia reading my blog! 

Thank you all so much for all of your support and I read everyone comments on my posts and everyone is so lovely. 

I will be back from now on writing blog posts every week, hopefully! Next week there will be a few going up. So make sure you are following me. 

Amy xx

4 comments:

  1. Aw this is such a lovely post! I've only just followed you, but I'm definitely about to go through your posts and have a read!xx

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a year! I also recently passed that milestone, it's crazy to see how far you've come in just a year x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete