Saturday 27 August 2016

Make-Up That I Wore On Holiday

Heyia, I hope you are all well!
I am currently lying on a sun bed trying to get a tan!
Todays post is what make-up I took on holiday with me. 

-Loreal Infallible Primer- 
Priming your face before make-up, gives a layer of protecting on your face, to hopefully stop makeup going into pores and preventing more! I love this primer as it makes my skin so soft and it smells really nice!

- Loreal Infallible Foundation- 
This is my number 1 foundation, so I took this with me, as its so easy to apply and it matches my skin tone perfect! Its a very build-able foundation, so if I want a more coverage look then this is perfect for that use.

-MAC Studio Fix- 
This foundation is currently too dark for my skin colour, yes I am basically as white as a piece of paper! So if I do tan then hopefully this will be ok. I rarely tan on my face and I don't know why. MAC Studio Fix, isn't one of my favourite foundations at the moment of time as I think its too watery and I think it will be better if you have a dry face. However when I am on holiday in the sun my face becomes quite dry, so this is a great foundation for that. 

-Seventeen Stay Time Concealer- 
For the days where I don't want to wear much makeup or if its extremely hot. As who wants to do a nice face of makeup and then for it all to melt of your face! This is great concealer if you don't want much coverage, its light and natural.

-Seventeen Stay Time Pressed Powder- 
We all have that go to powder which keeps running back into your make-up bag and this is mine, it stops the oily glow which you can sometimes get after you apply your foundation and it makes your make-up look amazing! 

-Collection Contour Kit-
Instead of taking a bronzer and highlighter on its own, this duo is perfect! The bronzer is very natural and buildable and the highlight is extremely good for drugstore! You can also use both shades for eye shadow too!

-Seventeen Blush (Nude)- 
For being a couple of pounds, you can not go wrong. This blush stays on so well and it is gorgeous for when you have a tanned face. Seventeen do a whole lot of different shades of blusher and they are all so pretty!

-Loreal Infallible Setting Spray- 
After I done my base, I love to use this and it sets my make-up very well and I have definitely seen a different in how long my makeup have stayed on my face since using this!

-Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara- 
My go to mascara, its easy to apply and lasts all day, its perfect to do a buildable black eye, and looks beautiful with a winged eyeliner! 

-Babylips (Cherry Me)-
Just a basic lip balm for every day use to not get chapped lips

-MAC Lipstick (Angel) -
Lovely pink shade, so easy to apply and looks amazing with a bright pink blush and a lot of highlighter. 
I recommend getting lipsticks from Duty free in airports as they are a lot cheaper!

-Kiko Lipstick (01)-
The perfect nude! Stunning colour for a natural look. 
Kiko lip products are so moisturizing and I love them so, so much. 

Let me know where you have been this Summer, if you have been anywhere or what you have done.

Amy xx

10 comments:

  1. Loved this post! I hope you had a fabulous holiday, beautiful!
    Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear!
    Have a lovely day!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    Blog ♡Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina♡
    My ♡Instagram♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Love the pictures!!

    So inspiring.

    Keep it up :)

    With love,

    Vilma

    https://cantellyou.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh lovely post, I may pick up the Seventeen concealer because I hear a lot about it! Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That L'Oreal setting spray looks interesting. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete