Tuesday 2 August 2016

New Blog, Header


New Blog, header: 

I thought it would be nice to design a header that describes my blog a lot more than what I used to have. 
I designed this on Canva and its super easy to use and download, so definitely recommend using it if you are wanting to design your own header. 

What does each item represent? 
-Shopping Tag: 
I love shopping and spending lots of money and whenever I buy products, I like to do a haul, write a review up to tell you, what I like about the product and things I generally like. 

-The Coffee Shop Sign: 
When I first saw this, I found it really cute. I think this represent my blog really nicely because I tend to do a lot of travel posts and some baking posts.

-Happiness Sign: 
I want everyone to come to my blog and to read my post and feel happy, I don't want to put people into bad moods and I like helping people to become more happy. 

-Postage Stamp: 
I like to write about all of my adventures, that I go on, abroad and home. 

-Flower: 
I just really liked this, ahah! Just keeping with the girliness.

-Colours: 
I am a bright person anyway, my room is bright, I wear bright clothing so then I want my personality to be shown in my blog. 


10 comments:

  1. It's really cute! Happy Tuesday ! :)xx

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    I follow you too!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the header, it's so cute and colourful! I love that everything has a little meaning behind it too☺ Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete