Friday 12 February 2016

Quick And Easy Makeup

           Hello!
Today I am going to share with you a quick and easy makeup tutorial, that I have been doing for the past couple of weeks!

For the base, I used:
MAC Oil Control Lotion- This product is amazing if you have combination to oil skin, even though it is on the pricey end, it is well worth it!
MAC Studio Fix Fluid- Great foundation, if you want a light coverage, wouldn't recommend if you have very oily skin.
Seventeen Stay Time Concealer- A very good concealer to cover up any redness or acne.
Seventeen Stay Time Pressed Powder- I do this this pressed powder is way much better than Rimmel Stay Matte Powder because it gives of a better finish.

 To add more colour to my face, I used the MAC Minerlize Skin Finish in Medium/Tan, this gives of a nice tan look, if you are very pale and don't want to look like a ghost!
For blusher I use the Collection Gorgeous Glow blush in the shade Blush block, its a very pretty pinky nude with hints of shimmer in it!


For eyes I go all over with the Tanya Burr Brow Kit, even though it is meant for brows I use it for eye shadow, in the shade Pebble and then I take Fair Cake and put it in the inner conner of my eyes.


For Mascara I use the Maybelline Lash Sensational one, the wond is incredible and it gives of lots of volume









As this is a quick and easy makeup look, for the lips to keep it basic, I use these to nude shades. I first go in with the Seventeen Lip Crayon and then go over with the Makeup Revolution Lip Gloss!






I hope you enjoyed this!
Amy x

6 comments:

  1. The Seventeen Stay Time Pressed Powder is one of my all time favourites! I'm so glad I have discovered your blog, I'm about to give it a follow! Xx

    www.whitecinnamonn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen alot of people talk about the Seventeen Concealer recently, I might have to pick it up at some point!

    Lauren xo | www.laurenjoannee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I hope you don't mind but I have nominated you for the Liebster tag award. I love your blog!!! Liv x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sorry i've only just seen this xx

      Delete