Saturday 31 December 2016

My New Year Resolutions

2016 is coming to an end, which I am quite happy about as I love starting a new year even if that means I am getting a year older and time is going so fast! But then that also means more memories! 
This year I have done some amazing experiences which I would never in a million years would of thought I would have the opportunity to do. And this year has had a lot of downs but that's because I have let it happen to me. Therefore next year I am going to make it an amazing year!

Today I am going to share with you some of  my New Year Resolutions! 
Just to point out, I am not very good at sticking to things. 

>Be Much More Positive
If you know me, then you would know that I am such a negative thinker and everything I do, I would have a negative thought about it. 

>Be More Happy 
Being a negative thinker, does generally get you down, so trying to be positive will hopefully make me more happy. 

>Make tones of memories with family
This year I have spent most weekends with my family and I loved it! Making memories are great and then you can tell your children what you done when you were their age. 

>REVISE
I know revision isn't the funniest thing to do, but you only do your GCSE once, so you might as well put all your effort into it. 

>Get fitter
This may sound like a lie to do as I am a teenager but I generally think I do eat quite healthy compare to a lot of people who I know! But I would like to get fitter and I love walking my 2 dogs as well as cycle rides. Also did you know walking is meant to be the best exercise for you!?

>Live in the moment
I really do want to live in the moment not in the past or future. I am someone who tends to regret everything they do, just because I never really think things over I just do it, which is good in some ways but a few days later I will look back and be like why did I do that? 

That is just some things that I would like to do in 2017!
I also would like to blog more as I actually love it so much.

I hope your 2017 brings you so many happy memories
Amyxx

5 comments:

  1. I agree so much with all of your resolutions. I want to step into this year with a positive outlook and of course, also revise a ton for my GCSEs because we can all get lazy ya know. xx

    Nikita
    jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, yes! I become so lazy when it comes to school work xx

      Delete
  2. I loved this post! I definitely want to revise this year!!
    Kate Xx
    http://luxekate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, Happy New Year sweetheart >3

    ReplyDelete