Saturday 6 August 2016

A Rainy Day On A Beach


A rainy day in.. 
(Well technically Poole, just snapchat thought I was in Bournemouth!) 

The Bournemouth area, is the area I spent most of my childhood up until last year. We spent every minute we could staying in a caravan on a camp site, to have a different scenery. As its the Summer holidays for me, I wanted to go back down, to see all of our friends but turns out no one was down. We don't have the caravan anymore as we done 7 years and thought it would be nice to have a change and go and see the world. 

Me, my Dad and Brother, left our house at 8am and got to Sandbanks beach at around 10:50- 
If you live in England, you know that we don't have a Summer, so to get on a beach this year was a very big step! However the skies decided to open. 
We decided to leave the beach and walk across to the 'harbour side' (its not actually Poole Harbour, its more just an area where people keep their boats, not the big nice ones!) 

On one of the Islands which is called Brownsea Island, is a castle, I think that has something to do with John Lewis called Brownsea Castle. On this island you might be able to spot red squirrels!

My favourite part about Poole is all the nice houses and flats, it will be a dream to live in one of them, click here to see some of the houses!

I am hopefully going back down to see Bournemouth Air Show, so if you would like me to do a blog post about that, then let me know!




12 comments:

  1. Beautfiul post! Have a lovely weekend ! :)xx

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you make sure you do too!xx

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you a had a lovely time and I love the pictures you took! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos you took - so pretty!

    Alice from Girl Abroad
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! This was such a nice post to read☺ Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos so much! This was a lot of fun to read :)

    xx arushee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and glad you enjoyed reading this! x

      Delete
  6. The photos are great! This is so neat. I love seeing what different beaches look like around the world. The sail boats make my day!

    ReplyDelete