Saturday 2 July 2016

My Go To Summer Hairstyle

My brother took this and yes we all know how rubbish
he is at taking photos! 
Hello Everyone, 
Recently I have been wearing my hair down a lot and I am starting to like it! I have really thick hair which means you get so hot when its down especially in the Summer. I have fairly straight hair, so its not that interesting, if I am honest. 

My go to hairstyle recently has been wavy/curly hair with 2 French braids coming from the front and being tied up at the back.This is a non-heat hairstyle too which means there's no damaging to the hair in order to recreate this.
I have been getting a lot of compliments at school about my hair!




What you will need- 
A brush, I use a tangle teezer and they are amazing! I get a new one each year for Christmas as I use mine so much. 
Lots of hairbands, preferable the little thin ones.

Step 1- After you have washed your hair at night time, divide your hair down the middle, so you have two equal side. On each side do about 4/6 plaits depending on how much hair you have. 
You will look very silly but its well worth it!
Now sleep all night with your hair in plaits.

Step 2- In the morning pull all the hair bands out and un-do the plaits. With your hair brush, brush your hair normally. Your hair will go very poofy and big. 

Step 3- Your hair should still be equal on both sides, if not then make sure it is. Grab a bunch of hair from the front and plait backwards then get someone to hold it or put it in your mouth while you do the other side. 

Step 4- Once you done both sides bring them both round to the back of your hair and tie them with a hair band, this will make your hair less poofy. 

Hope you like this and maybe you will re-create this!

Right now, I am doing Relay For Life and if you do not know what that is, its where you walk for 24 hours for Cancer Research. I am walking around a 400m track down at my local outdoor sports centre. If you would like do donate to Cancer Research then that will be amazing: click here.


Amy x


20 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty hair style! I will definitely have a go at re creating this! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this hair style, it's gorgeous!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxxx - http://www.theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that's such a cute hairstyle, great for summer! Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This hairstyle looks lovely ♥♥

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a nice hairstyle! It looks really pretty on you and I will have to try it out! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely hairstyle, I really want to do more with my hair this summer instead of just having it straight or wavy!
    www.kateejessicayoung.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always used to make my hair wavy using that no-heat-needed technique, so I'll have to try it out again without looking like an electrocuted witch!

    Mind checking out my latest - it's all about my recent adventures in Poland!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! It's so cute and very easy to do! :) perfect for hot summer days!

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! It's so cute and very easy to do! :) perfect for hot summer days!

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is such a beautiful colour! Lovely post, Lily xx

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I love your blog so much; you have a really beautiful design! This is a really god post with some very clear instructions, keep it up. I have followed your blog because I think it’s so good!!! I would love it if you had a look at my blog; I’m a very passionate blogger but I’m quite new and really need the support! Perhaps we could become friends? Thank you so much, Jeani xxx www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete