Monday 20 June 2016

New York! ~ May 2016


Hello everyone!
As I mentioned in my previous post, I went away to New York with my family for a couple of days in the May half term!
For today's blog, I would like to share with you some of the pictures that I took while I was there. 

In case any of you did not know where New York is, its in America! 
I stayed in Manhattan on 8th avenue, 44th street! 
The hotel we stayed in was amazing and very nice, the down side was that it didn't have free internet however a lot of the parks and cafes had free internet so that was ok!

 10 things I done while I was in New York :

1.Went on a horse and carriage ride around Central Park
2.Went up the Rockefeller and The World Trade Centre
3.Ate at Ellens Dinner
4.Shopped in Macy's and Sephora
5.Went to the island that The Statue Of Liberty is placed
6. Went to Ellis Island
7. Had a ride in a yellow taxi
8. Went on a cruise ride around Manhattan
9. Went to see 9/11 memorial
10. Watched a Basket Ball Game

*All of these pictures were taken with phones, so they are not the good quality the reason for this is because we didn't want the camera I mainly use to get damaged to stolen. 
View from The Rockefeller! 

Brooklyn Bridge 

The Statue Of Liberty 
9/11
View from The World Trade Center 

These are a few of my favorite  pictures from some of the places I went in New York, we did go to a lot more places but the quality isn't that good and I know post are not about the quality of the pictures! But I don't want to make anyone too jealous!

New York was a dream that came true for me and if you ever get the chance to go even if you hate flying, you should definitely go. The flight doesn't feel like 7 hours! 

I hope you enjoyed this little post!

Amy x





10 comments:

  1. New york is such a beautiful city! I went there when i was younger and i wish i couldd go back, i miss it! :)
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Hopefully you will one day soon! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! Your pictures are stunning, especially the one of the statue of liberty! It looks like you had a really nice time there and you got to visit loads of places! I'm scared of planes so I have only ever been France by the euro star but New York looks great!X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully soon you will over come you fear! xx

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you had a really good time! I really want to go to New York, so hopefully I will go one day soon!

    Mia :) // www.theweirdwonders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics! Riding on a course and carriage sounds like so much fun! I would love to do that!

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. I could spend all day in Sephora if given the opportunity x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete